sisters-4-sisters (Islam in Ireland)
Asalam alaikom

Please login to get to the "members-only" sections

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Asalam alaikom

Please login to get to the "members-only" sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Islam and Kufr (disbelief) is the salah

3 posters

Go down

Between Islam and Kufr (disbelief) is the  salah Empty Between Islam and Kufr (disbelief) is the salah

Post by Admin Wed May 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Sahih Muslim :
Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman,
Number 146

It is narrated on the authority of Jabir (Radi Allah Anhu) that he heard the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) saying
"Verily between man and between polytheism and unbelief is the negligence of prayer.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 634
Comments : Where is Allah? Who was Muhammed? What is your book?

Back to top Go down

Between Islam and Kufr (disbelief) is the  salah Empty Re: Between Islam and Kufr (disbelief) is the salah

Post by Clare Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 am

Posted by one of our Facebook friends:

" Let your prayer be a happy occasion and not a duty to be frowned upon, but rather to be awaited in eager anticipation."
Clare
Clare
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 625
Comments : CLEANING + TIDYING = HAPPY HUSBAND
=>
HUGS + ATTENTION = HAPPY WIFE
Job/hobbies : Arts and crafts
Hajj : Did it when I was about 5 years muslim. I found the constant moving around form one place to another to be very unsettling. But alhamdililah I got to touch the Qaba. Medina was wonderful. The trips between Safa and Marwa most enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Between Islam and Kufr (disbelief) is the  salah Empty Re: Between Islam and Kufr (disbelief) is the salah

Post by shahada Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 am

thats really nice if only we could have that much taqua that we antisapiate our prayers
i have so many "to do" things that my head feels like its going to explode
when i come from collecting kids from school i have sometimes 2 prayers due ,a bag of food shopping to put away sometimes frozen things,homework and packed lunches to be made kids to be changed out of school uniform,dinner too be cooked and kids to be put to bed.all in a short space of time.
my husband does be tired and hungry when he gets in the door an hour after me and would be expecting dinner so sometimes its easier to stick the pot on so the food is cooking away then i can make wudu and do the two prayers by which time the third is nearly due caus there so close together those days,then he walks in the door and the food is almost cooked
or ,make wudu pray the 2 prayers then start prepareing the food and he walks in the door and the food is only starting which causes stress
so for me its like i have a little list in my head and im thicking things off as they are done
sad i know but thats how it is thats my busy life.
shahada
shahada

Female Posts : 366
Comments : islam is perfect,muslims are not
Job/hobbies : hw
Hajj : yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Clare Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Asalam alaikom sisters

Shahada - I don't think that's sad. Masha Allah you are doing a fine balancing act. There is no point in delaying putting on the dinner if you are going to be stressed because it will take from your prayers. Alhamdililah you are DOING them. Allah knows the pressures you are under - don't beat yourself up. I would do the same thing in your shoes - put the dinner on and get the prayer done while it's cooking.

I have found that flylady.com is a great help in getting (and staying) organized. Maybe you could google it and have a look. Ideally I'd love to have a muslim Flylady.
Clare
Clare
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 625
Comments : CLEANING + TIDYING = HAPPY HUSBAND
=>
HUGS + ATTENTION = HAPPY WIFE
Job/hobbies : Arts and crafts
Hajj : Did it when I was about 5 years muslim. I found the constant moving around form one place to another to be very unsettling. But alhamdililah I got to touch the Qaba. Medina was wonderful. The trips between Safa and Marwa most enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down