sisters-4-sisters (Islam in Ireland)
Asalam alaikom

Please login to get to the "members-only" sections

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Asalam alaikom

Please login to get to the "members-only" sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

timeing of prayers

Go down

timeing of prayers Empty timeing of prayers

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:32 am

asalamalakum

i was just wondering how do people keep up with the prayers being so late ans the time between isha and fajr being so small especially when having too get up early in the mornings for work and school
logicly you might say take a nap dureing the day but what about those who have commitments that dont allow for a nap
how can it all be done???

freindly suggestions not paticulary for myself but for us all in general

wasalam,
tahira

inshalah i find you all in good health and eman tomorrow ,goodnight and goodbless

Back to top Go down

timeing of prayers Empty Re: timeing of prayers

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:20 am

Asalamu Alaikum,

Ukhti JazakhAllah Khayr for your question, well the 5 prayers are all obligatory as we all know and should be prayed on time according to Allah Subahana wa t'ala, so i think it would be better if we sleep straight after Isha so that we have that few hours before we get up again to pray Fajr, this is when Allah Subahana wa Ta'ala comes down to the first heaven to see his people worshiping him,so that in itself would be a motivation to get up to pray.

If you awake at that time for Fajr but cannot get up shout 'A Outh Bila A Mina Shaytaan A Rajeem', that should get you going lol..

We should also establish that these prayers should always be prayed on time, and we should do our best to pray them as it is a beautiful blessing for our Rabb that we are Muslim and have good health and free time to do what is pleasing to him timeing of prayers Icon_smile .

Also reading and learning Tawheed can raise our Eamaan tremendously especially when it comes to our weakness whether it is in our prayer or speach ect.

Back to top Go down

Post by shahada Tue May 11, 2010 8:09 pm

"Also reading and learning Tawheed can raise our Eamaan tremendously especially when it comes to our weakness whether it is in our prayer or speach ect".[/quote]

i think the original poster was not saying her emaan was low or that she was weak in her prayer or speach but rather that she found sleeping from isha to fajr and after fajr till getting up for school/work not enough hours to sleep phisycially especially for someone whos circumstances does not allow for a nap dureing the day
shahada
shahada

Female Posts : 366
Comments : islam is perfect,muslims are not
Job/hobbies : hw
Hajj : yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Asalamu alaikum shahada,
I suppose we can only do our best, but usually the choice is Fajr or getting the kids up for school- It's tough at this time of year but sure we can only do our best and if you have health problems then inshallah, Allah will have mercy on you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down