sisters-4-sisters (Islam in Ireland)
Asalam alaikom

Please login to get to the "members-only" sections

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Asalam alaikom

Please login to get to the "members-only" sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series of lectures on Preparing for Ramadan

2 posters

Go down

Series of lectures on Preparing for Ramadan Empty Series of lectures on Preparing for Ramadan

Post by Clare Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:40 am

Salam sisters

Thought this link would be beneficial - it's nearly that time of year again! Subhan Allah but where did the last 12 months go, at all, at all???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhFUYFn_z7U

I haven't had time to watch the series yet so will you please post your comments and opinions as to whether it is correct and suitable for addition to our library PLEASE?

Thanks sisters

Clare
Clare
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 625
Comments : CLEANING + TIDYING = HAPPY HUSBAND
=>
HUGS + ATTENTION = HAPPY WIFE
Job/hobbies : Arts and crafts
Hajj : Did it when I was about 5 years muslim. I found the constant moving around form one place to another to be very unsettling. But alhamdililah I got to touch the Qaba. Medina was wonderful. The trips between Safa and Marwa most enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Series of lectures on Preparing for Ramadan Empty Re: Series of lectures on Preparing for Ramadan

Post by Clare Wed May 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Bump for DJ

The background of the Power of the month of Ramadan

watch/listen

one who performs a good deed in Ramadan will be regarded as one who has fulfilled a major obligation in another month, one who performs a major obligation in Ramadan will be regarded as performing 70 obligations in another month...

Last edited by Clare on Wed May 02, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clare
Clare
Admin
Admin

=>
Hajj : Did it when I was about 5 years muslim. I found the constant moving around form one place to another to be very unsettling. But alhamdililah I got to touch the Qaba. Medina was wonderful. The trips between Safa and Marwa most enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Series of lectures on Preparing for Ramadan Empty Re: Series of lectures on Preparing for Ramadan

Post by Clare Wed May 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Clare
Clare
Admin
Admin

=>

Back to top Go down

Series of lectures on Preparing for Ramadan Empty Lecture 2

Post by Clare Thu May 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Clare
Clare
Admin
Admin

=>

Back to top Go down

Series of lectures on Preparing for Ramadan Empty Lecture 3

Post by Admin Sat May 05, 2012 2:19 am